Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blur BLur Day

JP, do u know how stupid I am today!!!
Actually I plan to finish my accounting assignment 1, doing accounting entries..i am so tired to do that, I have a nap while tired of doing it, I walked around while bored of that…even mad on doing it…haha…do u think I am “beh tahan” person, ya, I am!!! As I ma very blur to do that, even do not know the step of doing it…luckily I have my dear beside me, sure is not u, is LILYNN, u know her also. She is so goooooood and caring person that I have ever met..she never said I am “mahan” person as I asked many questions when do not how to do, she would answer ur every question with detail...even today I just informed that I have to do the THEORies of the accounting when I called her today…how “BLUR’ I am!!! Dear, I am so “be tahan” myself now….how come so blur all day…HELP!!!
Haiz…now, I have to finish the theories first… cant sleep today….the weather is so changeable now, hot,cold,hot,cold…I know you always be busy on doing quizzes and projects, you have to take care yourself…the advises I used to said: drink more water, sleep early..dont eat oily food ooo…I really sso worry about you, I know you wont reply reply my sms, so just can write letter to you even though I know you wont read it…never mind….
Here, I wanna thanks to my dear, LYLNN. Because of her, I could be able to stop my stupid mind now….however, sure I wont forget my lovely dear, YOU, THANK you as you get me used to write letter to you whatever and whenever things happened on me…Dear, LYLNN and me GAMBATEH together bah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment