Thursday, April 22, 2010
WHY
the number of time thinking of you increasingly made me depressed and unhappy..when nothing to do, i would think of our ever happy time…I would write down all the unhappy,all the things I wanna tell you actually on a piece of paper..then fold it up,throw it away..everytime I folded up it, I really wanna to give you at once..i really want you to know what I am thinking now,why I would be unhappy..i really hope you can take care of me even..but I know you would ignore me no matter how I strive to do things to make you come back to my side again…you wont care of me again..but I really can not put these down…i really don’t want to put you out of my mind..why you want to force me to do these?? Why you want to treat me in this way.?you said we still be friend..but do you know,your smile without speak a word had made me so depressed, so sad…you never talk to me…I am so hate myself..i hate my family too..i hate them why they want to make me suffered..i hate myself lost you forever…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment