Today morning I woke up so early…around 7 am…but I used to be like that even on Sunday…however, today qiute early than usual…7.10am…
Today I dream of you again…so tas why I wrote this letter early as the mind still fresh of what dreaming I did just now…I wanna share with you faster…let me happy for me too…in the dream, I received your call, you were so weird…you asked me collected the money which owed by loong seng…you said you were living so far from his house, hard to collect the money from him..then I was so wondering and told you back that I just living near your house too, thus can not collect for you…after that you repeated your request again…begging me to collect…but I was really can not as I do not how to drive otherwise I would collect for you at once…you felt disappointed at that moment..i said sorry to you immediately as I knew you were unhappy…but you kept quiet on the phone…I saying: I am going to pick off the phone now if you do not have anything to tell me…” you kept quiet again….then I just said “bye bye” to you as I thought you agree…I really don’t know what you are thinking as you give me called suddenly and ask me such request…by the other way, I felt so happy as you never called me since you broke up with me…Jp, thanks….thanks to come into my dreaming world again…since broke up with you…I really hope i can meet you in the dream world…as I am so miss you, do you know…thanks, really thanks to you…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment