Monday, April 12, 2010

Most Unhappy 21st Bday

Today is my 21st birthday…there is no special celebration…no birthday cake…but I am so glad of getting so many wishes from my friends…in Facebook, they leave me a bless…a warm n good bless on me…I am so happy to be their friend…they didn’t forget me ever…I am so touching when I received the wishes…Unfortunately, I trapped into the school bus for 2 hours. There have accident on the road…really bad lucky…when reached at home at 8.30 pm, I almost haven’t appetizer to have dinner, my mood so down…but the bad luck haven’t finished yet, I send message to you and asked the question I wanted to ask for long time, but finally the answer made me so depress, you really forget all the promise…why??? Why do you want to do these on me…??? There more you did these on me…the more I hate myself…you told me we still be friend…but you never treat me as friend…you kick me out of your friend list in Facebook, you rejected to have meal with me…you even never talk to me when met me…just smile…a cool smile…you made me so hate myself, do you know??? You promised you would wait for me until graduate…you promised you wont leave me no matter how trouble is…now you asked me don’t waste time on you…stop waiting for you…even you told me you wont wait for anyone(me)…do you know, my heart so hurt, so painful that I didn’t tear that time…you can d this but that’s not mean I can do this too…Jp, listen to here, I insisted once again, I cant and wont forget you, I will spend my rest of my time to wait for you!!!! WONT CHANGE…and don’t ask me to change again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment